Anime Attack on Titan

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
importcrew importcrew

Part 1 is up on crunchyroll!!! :run::run::run::run:

I definitely need to get that watched at some point this weekend.
I was going to let you know about it. My cousin told me about it. But I still had to watch Hero Academia and Bluelock and Dungeon. I'm behind on the Dungeon anime but should catch up tomorrow. Afterwards I can watch Titan.

Reactions: IDAFC21

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I havent even touched Bleach in a while. I'm still.........somewhere early in season 2 I think? really need to get back to that :ROFLMAO:

But this takes precedence.
And I feel opposite with titan. Titan to me would be after I watched everything else. Although since it's an hour or so long, I might watch it soon. Lol. Have you watched any Hero Academia?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just watched. jesus christ. They do not pull any punches showing the effects the rumbling. But god damn
did Hange ever go out in a blaze of glory. LITERALLY

Now I wait for Final Season Part 3 Part 2 of the final season. Which I just read today is expected to come out sometime in "fall" of this year! So at least it wont be another year until all of this is (probably finally) done.

And I have not watched any hero academia

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Its finally ALMOST here!! The final, final, FINAL (hopefully) episode of the series airs this weekend! It airs in Japan on Sunday which means it should hopefully be on CR for us Americans sometime on Saturday because Tokyo Drift taught me

ceb33811-1a00-48a3-a3eb-fe47f29ecd1b_text.gif

Might have to go back and rewatch the last few episodes just to get me back in the groove. Then. I can restart the whole series over. tho w/ so much other shit to watch I don't know when thats going to happen :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Its finally ALMOST here!! The final, final, FINAL (hopefully) episode of the series airs this weekend! It airs in Japan on Sunday which means it should hopefully be on CR for us Americans sometime on Saturday because Tokyo Drift taught me

ceb33811-1a00-48a3-a3eb-fe47f29ecd1b_text.gif

Might have to go back and rewatch the last few episodes just to get me back in the groove. Then. I can restart the whole series over. tho w/ so much other shit to watch I don't know when thats going to happen :ROFLMAO:
One thing that kills the vibe is the long drawn out waiting times between each season. I was a huge fan of Attack on Titans. Not so much any more. Will watch to complete the series but will be glad it's over. Lol. Meanwhile, there's about 7 anime I watch weekly this season.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
One thing that kills the vibe is the long drawn out waiting times between each season. I was a huge fan of Attack on Titans. Not so much any more. Will watch to complete the series but will be glad it's over. Lol. Meanwhile, there's about 7 anime I watch weekly this season.

Yeah, thats one of the reasons why I wanna start it all over once its all finally complete. So I can go thru it how its actually SUPPOSED to flow, and also feed in all the OAD episodes chronologically where they're supposed to be

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Yeah, thats one of the reasons why I wanna start it all over once its all finally complete. So I can go thru it how its actually SUPPOSED to flow, and also feed in all the OAD episodes chronologically where they're supposed to be
I don't think I have the attention for it anymore. Lol. So when it's done, it's done for me. 😂

• Haha

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Watched last night. Watched the previous episode first just to get me back in the groove, kinda glad I did cuz there was a lot of stuff I didn't remember :ROFLMAO:

I'm still processing everything, but man.........what a hell of an ending. Hard to believe its been 10 years. This is gonna roll around in my head for awhile

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info