Anime Attack on Titan

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I was heavily debating on if I wanted to wait until the final episode was out and watch the last 2 episodes in one shot, but the fear of coming across spoilers, and the fact that the final episode isnt airing until april 3rd got the better of me and I watched the 2nd to last episode tonight. And holy. fuck. This episode was so amazing. The build up of everything finally starting to come to a head. The action sequences in this episode were unlike anything Ive ever seen.

god damnit I can not wait for the final episode.

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I was heavily debating on if I wanted to wait until the final episode was out and watch the last 2 episodes in one shot, but the fear of coming across spoilers, and the fact that the final episode isnt airing until april 3rd got the better of me and I watched the 2nd to last episode tonight. And holy. fuck. This episode was so amazing. The build up of everything finally starting to come to a head. The action sequences in this episode were unlike anything Ive ever seen.

god damnit I can not wait for the final episode.
I have the last 3 episodes to watch. Will watch them when it's close to the final episode date.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So, part 1 of part 3 of the FINAL FINAL FINAL part of the FINAL season is airing in March it looks like. With no date yet for part 2 of part 3 of the final final final part of the final season.

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 3 will be split into two halves, with the first airing in March. The second half of Attack on Titan Final Season Part 3 does not currently have a confirmed date, but is scheduled to premiere later this year.

I fucking love this show, but

please-god-just-let-this-end.gif

:ROFLMAO:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So, part 1 of part 3 of the FINAL FINAL FINAL part of the FINAL season is airing in March it looks like. With no date yet for part 2 of part 3 of the final final final part of the final season.

I fucking love this show, but

please-god-just-let-this-end.gif

:ROFLMAO:

God I cant even anymore. So now its been revealed that that the 2 halves for part 3 will actually be 2 very long episodes, not the traditional short episode format. With the first one airing March 3rd, and still no date on the 2nd one

Attack on Titan’s final season is getting yet another weird breakup. NHK announced that Attack on Titan Final Season Part 3 will be split into separate parts, and won’t air in the standard format the show has had up until now. Instead, each half of the season will be shown as its own extra-long episode. The first of these will debut on March 3.

The first half will air as a special one-hour episode on March 3. The second half of the season will then debut as its own separate hour-long episode sometime later this year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info