Anime Attack on Titan

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Dude. You need to get on this.

Or maybe not. With the way they end these episodes on such fucking cliffhangers, its excruciating waiting tor the next weeks episode. But if you wait until the end you'll pretty much have to avoid all of the internet until you watch them. Shit is now at EPIC proportions. And there's still like......9 episodes left I think?

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Dude. You need to get on this.

Or maybe not. With the way they end these episodes on such fucking cliffhangers, its excruciating waiting tor the next weeks episode. But if you wait until the end you'll pretty much have to avoid all of the internet until you watch them. Shit is now at EPIC proportions. And there's still like......9 episodes left I think?
Well I'm what.... 3 episodes behind? I don't mind waiting maybe one other ep and then I can binge those 4 episodes then wait again.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
You watching any other anime?

Not at the moment. I have kinda been wanting to start up blade runner: black lotus, but havent yet.

well actually I did start going back thru cowboy bebop a little while back. I need to pick that back up. Even managed to score a copy of the bebop movie from amazon. Need to get back into that.

I did also watch Fena: Pirate Princess a while back. I actually did enjoy that. Hopefully that gets a 2nd season

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Not at the moment. I have kinda been wanting to start up blade runner: black lotus, but havent yet.

well actually I did start going back thru cowboy bebop a little while back. I need to pick that back up. Even managed to score a copy of the bebop movie from amazon. Need to get back into that.

I did also watch Fena: Pirate Princess a while back. I actually did enjoy that. Hopefully that gets a 2nd season
I'll have to look at Fena. There's usually a show or two that comes out on Crunchy every season that's worth watching. Currently watching Platinum End, Demon Slayer (has been great this season so far), and a couple others. And I'm on episode 686 of One Piece.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Fena really grew on me the more I got into it. And the ending is just wild.

I have been wanting to get into demon slayer for a long time now and i just havent pulled the trigger yet
Do it! This latest arc has been great. There's the Mugen Train movie which they also made into about 7 episodes that just added a few extra details. So if you rather watch the movie then you can save time. I'd say at least watch the first and last episode of the mugen train episodes if you want the extra details.

Seeing how you like very similar anime, you won't be disappointed with Demon Slayer.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Do it! This latest arc has been great. There's the Mugen Train movie which they also made into about 7 episodes that just added a few extra details. So if you rather watch the movie then you can save time. I'd say at least watch the first and last episode of the mugen train episodes if you want the extra details.

Seeing how you like very similar anime, you won't be disappointed with Demon Slayer.

Yeah I really do need to get on that.

Reactions: importcrew
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info