Anime Attack on Titan

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I cant believe this weekend is the final episode. I DONT WANT IT TO END.

ep 73 was the most appropriately titled episode of anything ever. That whole episode was full of Savagery. And ep 74, I wouldn't have thought a flashback/backstory episode before the final episode would be a good idea, but damn it was compelling.

Now I must prepare myself for this weekend.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I cant believe this weekend is the final episode. I DONT WANT IT TO END.

ep 73 was the most appropriately titled episode of anything ever. That whole episode was full of Savagery. And ep 74, I wouldn't have thought a flashback/backstory episode before the final episode would be a good idea, but damn it was compelling.

Now I must prepare myself for this weekend.
There might be a part 2 of this final season. Nothing has been officially announced but seems like a lot of stuff to pack in the final episode. I'd hate for them to rush the ending after taking their time to build up on the last 3 seasons and even season 4.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Good god I hope so. The manga doesn't even end until April, and the producers have reportedly said they want to adapt the entire manga, so this final episode coming up would not get us to the end......I don't know how they could possibly wrap things up in 1 episode when the manga isnt even complete yet. Pleeeeaaasssseeeee let there be a part 2.

• Haha
Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Good god I hope so. The manga doesn't even end until April, and the producers have reportedly said they want to adapt the entire manga, so this final episode coming up would not get us to the end......I don't know how they could possibly wrap things up in 1 episode when the manga isnt even complete yet. Pleeeeaaasssseeeee let there be a part 2.
I'm sure there will be. But we'll see soon enough.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
d502e96c089ae6db10bfa0aa404bbd9e64780f6b.gif

MAPPA, the studio responsible for Attack on Titan Final Season, have announced the season will continue with a Part 2 set to debut in 2022.

This is just the best of news.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Only thing I don't like is that it's in 2022. Lol. How you going to call it season 4 if it's like a year later. Lol. But what did I tell ya... There will be more.

Yeah well, if you remember the gap from season 1 to 2 was literally like 4 years, so, I'll take this :ROFLMAO: But I do agree with you.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
January 9th!

Also,

To tide fans over, Attack on Titan will also have six special episodes that recap the previous 75 episodes of the show that lead up to Final Season Part 2, along with three special anime episodes that focus specifically on Levi, Ani, and Mikasa. These episodes will air on Oct. 25 on the NHK channel in Japan. It’s unclear where English viewers will be able to stream them just yet.

God I hope we get those.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Oh Snap!!

Funimation and Crunchyroll are getting eight new episodes of Attack on Titan in anticipation of the airing of Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2. Previously, the episodes were only available on DVD, but they will now be released to the streaming services on Dec. 19.

These eight episodes take place “before and between” the first three seasons of the anime series, a release said. They’ll launch stateside with the subtitled versions first, with the dubbed versions coming in 2022.

The episodes focus on a wide variety of characters, with each highlighting individual stories not shown in the mainline series. The first three episodes follow the eccentric scientist Hange Zoë as they attempt to capture their first live Titan. Episodes four and five tell the backstories of Captain Levi and Commander Erwin Smith, and the rest are based on the Attack on Titan: Lost Girls spinoff and focus on Annie Leonhart and Mikasa Ackermann.

Yesssssss. I'll take whatever I can get right now. Jan 9th is still so far away :LOL:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
First ep of part 2 came out last week!!! I haven't watched it yet. I spent this week going thru those OAD episodes. None of them are really CRUCIAL to the show, but a few of them have some interesting back story on some of the characters thats just kinda fun to see.

I think at this point I'll wait until tomorrow night when the 2nd episode comes out and watch the first 2 together.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
First 2 episodes watched. And they were amazing. Definitely wasting no time. And now I play the excruciating waiting game for ep 3 :LOL:

Once this is all done I'm immediately starting this series back up.

And god damn

Levi got FUCKED UP when Zeke detonated that thunder spear. God I hope Hange can get him back to fighting shape.

Reactions: GLADIATOR

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And Ep 3 watched. Fucking hell this is only ep 3 and its this intense. This show just does not disappoint.

also I forgot to bring it up last week, but can we all agree that the face that Yelena pulled on Armin in ep 2 is at the same time the most hilarious, and also the most unsettling image thats ever appeared in this show? :LOL: :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info