Anime Attack on Titan

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I know, this season has been sooo good. It really sucks that its ending. I just hope they can pull off something awesome w/out making the last 4 episodes feel rushed.
Which season was it where it was just action after action episode after episode? I think it was last season. I was hoping that would have been the case this season but I do understand all the back story and the story of what's going on.

Reactions: IDAFC21

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
yeah, season 3, part 1 was kinda setting up the chess pieces, but part 2 was just intense and amazing. This season has kinda been an odd mix of both, you never knew what you were gonna get in each episode, but the action DEFINITELY needs to ramp up now to close it out.
I agree. But let's see if that happens. Wouldn't be a first that Titans disappointed me. Lol. I think it was season 2 when there was barely any action. Hopefully it does finish strong and ends with something big.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
right now, nothing. But I do kinda wanna check out that demon slayer you mentioned. Actually I did kinda get into Vinland Saga on Amazon a while back but I havent gone back to finish it yet
There's quite a bit that I watch when I'm up at 330am and not looking at charts or researching. Mostly during the weekend I catch up on my weekly batch. I've always been into anime. Not sure if you'll like this one, but there's one called Black Clover which is the same creators of Naruto. It's not all that bad. There's a bunch I could recommend. Lol.

Reactions: IDAFC21

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Im not real big into the anime scene but thats only cuz once i start scrolling thru crunchy roll I get overwhelmed :LOL: I'm gonna have a decision to make once AOT ends if I keep my CR subscription or not, cuz I really only have it for that show
Weekends on Saturday or Sunday morning is mostly when I have my time to watch any of the shows. My cousin also shares my account so it's at least being used.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Fuck. The part this week where Sashas family

learns that it was Gabi that killed their daughter was just fucking heartbreaking. But Sashas dad taking the high ground and just wanting to end the cycle of violence that's been going on for so long.... They need people like him in charge, on both sides :LOL:. Poor Falco tho. Fuck, that kid will do anything for Gabi

And then getting a huge reveal of Zekes plan ? I always had a feeling something was going on with that

Marleyan wine. I always knew something was going on w/ that. They focused on it way too much in more than a few scenes. I just never knew it would be this.

So many other awesome moments in this episode too. Cant wait for next weeks episode. Waiting for these last few episodes to come out every week is gonna be brutal from here on out.

Reactions: importcrew

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well shit

Attack on Titan was meant to bring out a new episode today as usual, but it seems that is no longer the case. Earlier today, it was announced episode 73 was being delayed at the last minute in light of an earthquake overseas. A 4.6 magnitude quake struck Wakayama not long after the episode began airing in Japan, so it was pulled off the air to make way for breaking news coverage. And as expected, the episode will not air elsewhere until its airtime in Japan finishes.

• Sad
Reactions: importcrew
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info