Avondale, AZ
da6ca45dd240cced72a27b34801eb32d.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ok. Good god. This shit is just amazing. This show is doing what NO other show that I've watched has managed to pull off, as far as showing BOTH sides of a conflict. I mean I'm still rooting for Eren and his crew, but you look at what's happening now, and it's so hard not to see a mirror copy of what happened to Eren at the beginning of this show. This is just top level shit.

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Ok. Good god. This shit is just amazing. This show is doing what NO other show that I've watched has managed to pull off, as far as showing BOTH sides of a conflict. I mean I'm still rooting for Eren and his crew, but you look at what's happening now, and it's so hard not to see a mirror copy of what happened to Eren at the beginning of this show. This is just top level shit.
I agree. Makes you want to feel sentiment towards Eren's enemy but yet you're still rooting for Eren and his side. The side you've been following the entire series.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Watched the new episode last night. Man this one was kind of a gut punch. I know I should hate Gabi, but I really cant. If you saw none of this show prior to this season and just jumped in now, we'd be rooting for her instead. And thats what I love most about this season, its doing such a wonderful job of showing that nothing is black and white. Concepts of "good" and "evil" are just that.

Reactions: importcrew

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Kind of more of a subdued episode this week, but I think it was needed, and was still pretty great. The flashbacks mixed perfectly w/ the modern day stuff and I think watching
Sasha go beast mode on those lobsters was a perfect send off for her :LOL: And that scene at the cemetery too.....

And also another huge reveal at the end ?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Another week w/out any action, but it was pretty much all set in the present at least. But man, Gabi is just NOT doing herself any favors in being a likeable character :ROFLMAO: And man, I didn't even realize till I was watching an explainer vid after the episode that the family that took them in
was Sasha's parents.
Like thats just supremely messed up :LOL: especially since neither of them knew

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info