No DBZ no care!

Jk

That actually looks pretty cool. Ill be checking it out tonight

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
You can stream it on Netflix, if you don't mind subtitles. I watched the whole first season about a month or so ago. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Sadly there's not much talk about a second season yet, or if there is its not planned for awhile yet. I even have the first volume of the manga the show was based on, but i havent actually read thru it yet.

OP
Shadow99

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Reaction score
I haz no netflix, le sigh. But I just watch it when its on, even though i could possibly find it online. Its my walking dead substitute.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
I've watched every episode so far (subtitled) on crunchyroll. Awesome anime. Gruesome at times but awesome. Definitely some surprises.

I can give some of you guys a week pass to crunchyroll if you'd like. Plenty of anime in which a lot are awesome, some not so much. All kinds.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score

Aircal

Reaction score
You can stream it on Netflix, if you don't mind subtitles. I watched the whole first season about a month or so ago. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Sadly there's not much talk about a second season yet, or if there is its not planned for awhile yet. I even have the first volume of the manga the show was based on, but i havent actually read thru it yet.
Same here. But a friend of mine has read it all and keeps trying to leak stuff to me.

Xtant12

Reaction score
I've watched every episode so far (subtitled) on crunchyroll. Awesome anime. Gruesome at times but awesome. Definitely some surprises.

I can give some of you guys a week pass to crunchyroll if you'd like. Plenty of anime in which a lot are awesome, some not so much. All kinds.
I bet you have. Your a nut for that stuff!!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
So I just blazed thru season 2 finally. Only 12 episodes, which sucks, but man it was great. Loved it even more than the first season. And its also crazy to think there was a 4 year freakin gap between season 1 and 2. Thank god that wont be the same for season 3. It's gonna be out this July! Cant wait.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
So I just blazed thru season 2 finally. Only 12 episodes, which sucks, but man it was great. Loved it even more than the first season. And its also crazy to think there was a 4 year freakin gap between season 1 and 2. Thank god that wont be the same for season 3. It's gonna be out this July! Cant wait.
What took you so long to watch season 2? Lol. Can't wait for season 3. It's been getting better as it progresses.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
What took you so long to watch season 2? Lol. Can't wait for season 3. It's been getting better as it progresses.
i dont know :rofl: I have such a backlog of crap right now I need to watch. Glad I finally knocked this out.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Think I might start this up.

Aircal

Reaction score
I haven't watched season 2 because I got bored waiting for it. Where can I catch it?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Finally started season 3 tonight. Was only gonna watch 6 episodes.....ended up watching 10. :rofl: I couldn't stop. I still don't want to, but I'll finish up the last 2 episodes tomorrow. And this is just part 1 of season 3. Part 2 is supposed to kick off very soon, which is why I wanted to knock these out now. This season gets deep.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Its a good show. I like it. Can't wait for the next part.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's back! Just watched first episode of part 2. This is the first time I'm actually following along with it as it airs. Gonna suck waiting a week for the next episode! Especially after the way this one ended.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's back! Just watched first episode of part 2. This is the first time I'm actually following along with it as it airs. Gonna suck waiting a week for the next episode! Especially after the way this one ended.
Just watched it. Seems the anime is getting better as it progresses from season to season. 2nd part didn't disappoint.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I just wanna find out whats in the god damn basement! Its been 6 years of waiting! They're so close!!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
This show is so much better than anything else out there right now. The new intro gives me such an anxiety attack :rofl: So much action packed into one little segment. Complete contrast to the intro for part 1 of this season. It was so nostalgic and sweet and reminded you of when things were better. But now. Now we're in the shit.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
The newest episode. Jesus. Big reveal for how something really went down in season 1. And God it's fucked up.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Snap. I think im at least a couple episodes behind. Gotta catch back up. The 2nd part of this season has been so fantastic. Kinda sucks next year will be the last season.... But if they can give it a great ending, Im all for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom