At the Car Wash

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
You were sighted well not by me but I guess yesterday you were at the Turtle Wax car wash in Bloomingdale off of Gary Ave getting in cleaned and today I was there and the kid thought I was you back for a re-wash. He said your car looked indentical to mine so I must have been a bad ass ride:biggthump;)

If they didnt input the plate numbers into the system I could have gotten away with a free wash:mad::p

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
I got my car washed there yesterday (Saturday). I don't know if he was talking about a Sonic Blue one...

-Mike

He indicated it was the exact same color mine is torch red? I dunno I only take my car to the car wash when Im too busy to clean it myself....when I go Im beyond paranoid with these guys pulling my car in and out of there:eek: alot of them see my car and magically think they can drive a standard........there was one time I ran out after the guy because he pulled the car out too far and was trying to find reverse and couldnt and he kept rolling further and further towards the curb :mad::mad: needless to say I lost it and blew up at the guy

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
I have had that friggin car wash song stuck in my head since you posted.

Thanks.

"workin at the car wash yeah.."

:lmao::lmao::laughing2:laughing2

Oh wait dammit....at the car wash duh duh duh working at the car wash yeah......:D I have been foiled by my own post:eek:h: its in my head now:p

Oh well it could be worse I could have that Geico caveman tune in my.....ahhhhhh nooooooooooooo....everywhere i go people remind me to another place in time:lmao::lmao:

I need to leave work and find a beer quick:)

Thread Info