ASUS 4K!! PB287Q Monitors

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
Bought these a couple years ago and already moved on to bigger monitors.. I have (3) of these monitors for sale..

$200 each or $500 for all 3 picked up in Elgin.. I already put them back on their bases and have the original boxes.

See every detail in 28-inch true 4K display with 3840 x 2160 UHD resolution, 157 pixels per inch, and real 10-bit color. Compliance and Standards- Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, C-Tick, CU, ErP, FCC, ISO-9241-307, RoHS, TCO6.0, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 8, Windows 7)
ASUS Eye care technology with Flicker free for less Eye fatigue; Ergonomically-designed stand with Tilt,Swivel,Pivot,Height adjustment plus wall-mount capability for comfortable viewing position. ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) : 100000000:1. Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V)
Swivel : +60°~-60°, pivot : 0°~+90° . Get the fastest 4K experience possible with 1ms GTG response time at Refresh Rate of 60Hz(DisplayPort),30Hz(HDMI);Security : Kensington lock.Digital Signal Frequency : 24~99 KHz(H) / 30~75 Hz(V)
Connect to everything you own with HDMI, HDMI/MHL, and DisplayPort; Power ON (Typical): < 30.45W, Power Saving Mode : < 0.5W, Power Off Mode : < 0.5W, Voltage : 100–240V, 50 / 60 Hz
Featuring ASUS-exclusive SplendidPlus, VividPixel, GamePlus, QuickFit technologies. ASUS Rapid Replacement: 3 Years Warranty. Adjust the contrast and brightness settings via OSD
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KJGY3TO/?tag=tcg2007-20

Anyone who buys all 3 can have this monitor mount for nothing..

muskie

Reaction score
Kind of kicking tires here but how bad is the text scaling? Curious how they are for productivity vs something like a 1440p.

I've got an ultrawide right now I absolutely hate

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Kind of kicking tires here but how bad is the text scaling? Curious how they are for productivity vs something like a 1440p.

I've got an ultrawide right now I absolutely hate
Windows 10 handles text scaling pretty well. I use a 32" 4k daily

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
yep text scaling worked perfect, even with those monitors way closer to the back of the desk with that mount!

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Price drop.. $100 per monitor picked up in west Elgin.
I might be interested in one, even two. My wife wants something for the basement that she uses for exercise videos. She doesn't need a 60" TV for that, but she's been using her laptop screen. And she wants one for working from home. I'll take one for sure.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'll give her my current 24" monitor as my laptop is 4K, she won't use the full performance of the 4K with her work laptop.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
You got it! Txt me this weekend as you can cruise over or I can even cruise over and see the digs.. Home alone sat evening to Thursday so a bit of a reduced load to basically reenact the movie home alone :noes:

turtleman

Reaction score
$300 for all three? if blakbeard doesn't end up going for it
I can survive with what i got but it's surprising how fast I can fill a 1080 with cad models and stuff
I will take the one if he wants the two

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
Yep he has claimed 2 so PM me when you want to snag the one left!

Also need to know if you guys want them in the original boxes or if boxes can be burned in a bomb diggity fire.

turtleman

Reaction score
Yep he has claimed 2 so PM me when you want to snag the one left!

Also need to know if you guys want them in the original boxes or if boxes can be burned in a bomb diggity fire.
no need for box but do you have the normal stand? since they're being spit up

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
All 3 have been sold! another buddy was not leaving empty handed with the last one after [MENTION=63]blakbearddelite[/MENTION] stopped by and grabbed the 2 :rofl:

I'll PM you with a couple other large newer monitors I have [MENTION=2062]turtleman[/MENTION]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom