Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Though we all sort of knew it was happening, the Army of the Dead sequel has been officially confirmed. Anyone who saw the original film knows that it obviously sets itself up to start a chain of movies orientated in a zombie-infested America but it wasn't yet confirmed that this was the plan from Netflix. Now, Zack Snyder has signed a full deal with the streaming company and his second Army-verse movie is underway.

This news comes from THR that reported the collaboration between Zach, his wife Deborah Snyder, Wesley Coller, and streaming giant Netflix. They are working together to create "big projects" and Zach aims to "bring as much quality content as I can and do it on a giant scale".

Reactions: 1quick

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
So i got pushed into watching this...

I don't watch TV much...if I do it's typically only Reruns like Sanford and Son, married with children and Seinfeld.....I know I sound like alot of fun lol 😆

Well, I'll watch some shows on the TV apps and then say oh I gotta clean something/fix something to walk out #ejecto Seato cuz!

Anyways...I LOVED THIS SHOW!!! BANG BANG, BLOOD, GUTS, GORE and GLORY etc...

I cracked up at Batistas counterpart /love interest. Dude she's the cutie from Nacho Libre! Lol. #i like puppies lol 😆

I'm looking forward to the next.

If anyone can recommend anything shows simular - I'd appreciate it 👍

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So i got pushed into watching this...

I don't watch TV much...if I do it's typically only Reruns like Sanford and Son, married with children and Seinfeld.....I know I sound like alot of fun lol 😆

Well, I'll watch some shows on the TV apps and then say oh I gotta clean something/fix something to walk out #ejecto Seato cuz!

Anyways...I LOVED THIS SHOW!!! BANG BANG, BLOOD, GUTS, GORE and GLORY etc...

I cracked up at Batistas counterpart /love interest. Dude she's the cutie from Nacho Libre! Lol. #i like puppies lol 😆

I'm looking forward to the next.

If anyone can recommend anything shows simular - I'd appreciate it 👍
I mean. You've seen Zombieland right?

Reactions: HeavyG
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info