Are you the rear of the C8 Vette?

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
How am I wrong?

Corvette History says "Stingray" is a trim level.

And GM redesigned the Corvette logo aswell.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a28397802/chevrolet-corvette-c8-stingray-name-logo/

The C8 will still be a Corvette and the "Stingray" is still trim level period.

Seems to me the C7 debuted with the "Stingray" badge 1st before the rest of the trim levels also.

Just saying history obviously repeats itself here.......

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Thats square try tell me different and Ill fight everyone of you. :rofl:

:io:

You're like mr pointy elbows of vehicles, lol. First mid engine vette in history and this is what you're talking about?

And it's not square, it's not even a rectangle, proof below. Note how the wheel does not follow the lines, nor does it fit inside them.

CfMxPiy.jpg

I think it's kind of a universally accepted truth that perfectly circle wheels aren't ideal for grip or leg room, but since your mustang wheel hasn't changed shape in 55 years maybe the vette shouldn't either. Ferd should tell Audi, lambo etc that their steering wheels suck

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Good thing the C7 is going to be killed. It would be awfully embarrassing if the Top dog GT500 Mustang is faster than the Top Dog ZR1 Vette.............

I mean it already makes more HP out of the box. :rofl:

Guess its a good time to kill it and move to mid engine.......

:ford:

The GT500 faster than a ZR1 because it's rated at 5HP more????

giphy.gif

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Good thing the C7 is going to be killed. It would be awfully embarrassing if the Top dog GT500 Mustang is faster than the Top Dog ZR1 Vette.............

I mean it already makes more HP out of the box. :rofl:

Guess its a good time to kill it and move to mid engine.......

:ford:

You do realize the outgoing C7 Corvette ZR-1 flat out destroyed the Ford GT in the lightning lap right? More than 5 seconds faster than the GT.

The ZR1 is pulled a 2:39.5, and the Ford GT came in at a 2:45.5.

C&D got ahold of the Ford GT and had a 2nd go earlier this year, and pulled a 2:43.0, still more than 3 seconds shy of the ZR1's time.

There is no way the GT500 is going to come anywhere near the Corvette ZR1.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info