Are you preparing for the collapse of society?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Yup. I’ve tended to stay away from it just because I like the idea of being mobile if needed. It’s not hard to bring a cooler of live fish or six hens and a roo somewhere with me if relocating is necessary. Bringing a hydro/aquaponic system with me might be a stretch.
Your fish won’t live for super long but a cooler and a portable bubbler keeps them going for maybe a day depending on how many there are

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Yup. I’ve tended to stay away from it just because I like the idea of being mobile if needed. It’s not hard to bring a cooler of live fish or six hens and a roo somewhere with me if relocating is necessary. Bringing a hydro/aquaponic system with me might be a stretch.
Sounds like a certain pond needs to get stocked and certain friends need to remember to not shoot at it anymore. :rofl:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1quick

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
When COVID first hit I had a suburban full of supplies packed as pretty much a rolling go-bag to get my happy ass up there.

Sounds like a certain pond needs to get stocked and certain friends need to remember to not shoot at it anymore. :rofl:

That pond is like 10” deep at this point with the lack of rain up there.

• Dislike
Reactions: Chester Copperpot
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info