• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Are S197 Extinct?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Lots of hate on here because TCG didnt absorb a 3v website like it did with all the 3800 ****.

There are like 3 3v's on here. There are at LEAST 3800 3800's on here,

just re-read this... the 3800 crew was huge because lots of the members were looking for a place to go and there is a huge following in the area... the 3800 site that was absorbed happened after

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
mook needs to change it

58ihO.gif

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Man I hope you don't lose to one of these 3800's this Sunday, Cause I know a new face will appear. I prefer to race only 4 cylinder cars, and only ones that have 3 or less cylinders with compression. Don't want to end up with me face on any token.

dont worry about greasy, his car will get flipped by a 3800 powered firebird :mamoru:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info