Are C5 Z06s really this cheap?

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
That is either a pricing mistake or mileage mistake. Or maybe it has a salvage/rebuilt title. A C5Z with 10K should bring close to $30k from a dealer. If this was on c-list I would say its a scam.

That is exactly what I was thinking....

Records: 23 records found in the CARFAX Vehicle History database

I would love to see that Carfax.

Frank Dukes

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2009
Rockfordia
carfox.jpg

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
It's an 8 year old car....Yes, they are getting that cheap.

You can find C6's in the mid 20's if you shop hard.

8 year old or not you will not find another c5z under 20k with 10k miles..unless theres a catch ...this deal is wayyyyy to good to be true..something is up

That is either a pricing mistake or mileage mistake. Or maybe it has a salvage/rebuilt title. A C5Z with 10K should bring close to $30k from a dealer. If this was on c-list I would say its a scam.

x2

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
its a base c5 picture...

prolly is a c5 ls1..

That's just a stock photo. Probably the car just got traded in or whatever and they didn't take pictures of it yet. If it really is a 10K mile car for that price it will be gone before pictures are taken.

Even if it was a base they still should ask way over that price. Very low mile Corvettes bring good money.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Called the dealer (he was a dick btw) and asked about this car. He said it just got traded in and its on the showroom floor. He said its mint and has a clean title. When I asked about the price he said whatever it says online. I told him it was listed for $19,900 and asked him why so low. He said they price cars aggressive and I should come by and check it out. :picard: I told him I am in IL is that the correct price? He said YES. Id hate to see someone come from far to check out the car only to have the dealer say "o shit we listed it at the wrong price, we need $29K."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info