Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
holy shit it looks fun as hell

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Saw this on HCS. People are already tearing this thing apart. :rofl: "What if you land off camber?" "what if you hit anything?" "what if i never buy one and armchair quarterback like every forum ever in existence?"

I think it's pretty cool. For the mountain segment, I'm surprised this wasn't thought of earlier.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i am unsure if there's a motorsport with as many dick contest nut swinging arm chair quarterbacking bench racers as there is in snowmobiling.

Outlaw

Reaction score
i am unsure if there's a motorsport with as many dick contest nut swinging arm chair quarterbacking bench racers as there is in snowmobiling.
There is not. Because for $200/mo you can purchase the ability to look like Levi LaVallee and make relevant social media posts in the winter months. #McHenryCountyThings

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
#andlakecountythingstoo

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
it was the best the 3 days the upper river was solid enough to support 3 snowmobiles at local bars and restaurants.

snuggery looked like i stepped into a eagle river bar on race weekend.

looked like an FXR & Klim truck flipped over and all their merch landed in the restaurant.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Saw this on HCS. People are already tearing this thing apart. :rofl: "What if you land off camber?" "what if you hit anything?" "what if i never buy one and armchair quarterback like every forum ever in existence?"

I think it's pretty cool. For the mountain segment, I'm surprised this wasn't thought of earlier.
I guess there was a yamaha back in the day that tried a similar design but didn't gain any market traction... pun intended?

Outlaw

Reaction score
it was the best the 3 days the upper river was solid enough to support 3 snowmobiles at local bars and restaurants.

snuggery looked like i stepped into a eagle river bar on race weekend.

looked like an FXR & Klim truck flipped over and all their merch landed in the restaurant.
The best part was all the ridiculous shit that was out there. 154 with 3" paddle? Yeah fuck it let's run glare ice.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Turbo Dynamics? They're building 150mph Thundercats now :eek3:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Turbo Dynamics? They're building 150mph Thundercats now :eek3:
the guy who used to post on here.

and yamahadawgs are running that speed now too "relatively easily" it sounds also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom