TV Archer [FX]

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Picked up for 3 more seasons. This season kind of sucked...as did last...show is kind of starting to get stale.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Reaction score
I liked these season considerably more than last, however it seemed extremely short for some reason.

Bub

Pitter Patter
Donating Member
Reaction score
Picked up for 3 more seasons. This season kind of sucked...as did last...show is kind of starting to get stale.
I tapped out a few episodes after "Terms of Enrampagement"

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
2 episodes in. I like it so far. The show switched up the character roles and is making fun of itself. It has reached the point in its run that this is OK, IMO.

Archer as a 1 eyed entrepreneur (with his mom). Pam as a dumb badass. Cheryl as a whore (courtesan)? Lana as a Princess? Cyril as an investor and Dr. Krieger as a Parrot (Macaw). LOL

Fun fact. Judy Greer, who plays Cheryl, has done nude movies herself that are online. I need to check them out to see if she sounds like Cheryl. Her acting credits are extensive.

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Reaction score
I wish they would just get back to the normal timeline where everyone is their original characters and they are secret agents again.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed this season more than the last few, and the finale actually sort of made sense of everything :rofl: I would have been perfectly happy with this being a series finale, but the show is coming back for season 11. That worries me a little, but I hope they can do something good with it.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I didnt even realize the new season was out until I saw it on my scheduled recordings tonight on my dvr :LOL:

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder about hardware not working. I need to hit the reset button on my aging DipshiTv box. It has become frustratingly unresponsive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom