TV Archer [FX]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
:bigthumb: been watching this show since it started. its got some pretty hilarious moments

OP
Bru

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
:h5:

Atomicles

Reaction score
He's voiced by the guy who does Coach McGuirk on Home Movies. I guess I'm gonna have to start watching.

AlmightyBirdman

*shrug*
Reaction score
I saw a lot of the commercials for it while Sons of Anarchy was on but I've only watched one episode. I like it though, just the commercials would crack me up. Wanted to get into it but I just don't watch TV much :dunno:

OP
Bru

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
"She's like the Pelé of anal"

:rofl:

OP
Bru

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
:fy:

Primalzer

Reaction score
"You're a moped, you're fun to ride but he doesn't want to get caught by his friends riding you" "Oh that's what he meant, I thought it meant I was fuel efficient, i only drank 10 beers" "40's?" "No.....yes, hence the shandy!"

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Last time they put out a new season I had no way to watch it (No TV). FX doesn't offer current seasons on their website, and I couldn't find torrents for weeks after, even Hulu Plus didn't offer season 2 IIRC.

Anyplace actually sell these? or a good torrent source for the last season? I'd buy each damn episode if it came out on iTunes...

Primalzer

Reaction score
I just got Hulu, and I looked for any FX shows, and it doesn't look like they have any.

I torrented season 2 a long time ago fine, but not as they were coming out. And I'm really too scared to torrent anything these days.

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
I just got Hulu, and I looked for any FX shows, and it doesn't look like they have any.

I torrented season 2 a long time ago fine, but not as they were coming out. And I'm really too scared to torrent anything these days.
That's exactly my concern :angrys00ls:. Fucking LOVE this show, and would spend money even to just buy the episodes... Season 2 offered to "Rent" them via Amazon for like $1.99 an episode, which was moronic...

[email protected]

Reaction score
"100 people surveyed, number one answer still on the board! Name the douchebag who's in charge!"

God I cant wait for tonight's episode. John Benjamin is hilarious.

OP
Bru

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
:werd: Archer is my favorite Jon Benjamin show. His guest spots on Family Guy as Yoda were pretty priceless too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom