TV Archer [FX]

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
"You're a moped, you're fun to ride but he doesn't want to get caught by his friends riding you" "Oh that's what he meant, I thought it meant I was fuel efficient, i only drank 10 beers" "40's?" "No.....yes, hence the shandy!"

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Last time they put out a new season I had no way to watch it (No TV). FX doesn't offer current seasons on their website, and I couldn't find torrents for weeks after, even Hulu Plus didn't offer season 2 IIRC.

Anyplace actually sell these? or a good torrent source for the last season? I'd buy each damn episode if it came out on iTunes...

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I just got Hulu, and I looked for any FX shows, and it doesn't look like they have any.

I torrented season 2 a long time ago fine, but not as they were coming out. And I'm really too scared to torrent anything these days.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I just got Hulu, and I looked for any FX shows, and it doesn't look like they have any.

I torrented season 2 a long time ago fine, but not as they were coming out. And I'm really too scared to torrent anything these days.

That's exactly my concern :angrys00ls:. Fucking LOVE this show, and would spend money even to just buy the episodes... Season 2 offered to "Rent" them via Amazon for like $1.99 an episode, which was moronic...