Netflix Arcane: League of Legends Animated Series

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
saw this show on a few best shows of the year, saw some comments about it from people praising it who aren’t into anime(like me), so I decided to give this a shot. Binged 2 episodes tonight, really good. I could see me binging the rest in 1 sitting this weekend.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I need something to start tonight.................maybe this.
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Reactions: blue-sun

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Got thru ep 7 last night, but I will probably rewatch that tonight because I was fading by the end of it. Not the episodes fault, I was just exhausted and had nothing left in my tank. I WANTED to keep going, but my body said NOPE.

I am enjyoing this show tho. Its way heavier than I thought it would be. And from a production standpoint everything is just top notch, the animation, voice acting, soundtrack, its all there

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Got thru ep 7 last night, but I will probably rewatch that tonight because I was fading by the end of it. Not the episodes fault, I was just exhausted and had nothing left in my tank. I WANTED to keep going, but my body said NOPE.

I am enjyoing this show tho. Its way heavier than I thought it would be. And from a production standpoint everything is just top notch, the animation, voice acting, soundtrack, its all there
The way EP7 ends is creeptacular.

And EP8, HOLY fuck the dinner table scene.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And finished. Good god this was amazing. Just everything. As the viewer youre presented with so much conflict, and really depending on your personality you could be swayed either way so easily. Along with what ive already mentioned about the technical aspects of this show. Definitely a standout. The hype is real.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Tried to find a solid figure. Best I could find is the show cost 9-10 million per episode. Serious money for a first time effort.

Then again, just about everything about this show is polished to perfection. Voice, animation, music, plot/story.

You could pause on any frame and it looks like hand painted art.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info