Food / Drink Arbys now has burgers

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Does anyone here remember Tastee Freeze ice cream? If so, ever have their signature burger, it was their version of the Big Mac?
Thats exactly what the sauce on the Arbys burger tastes like to me.

Loved Tastee Freeze. There was one in North Aurora for a number of years. My daughter and I always enjoyed their food.

Reactions: Shawn1112

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
This has been back for a couple weeks now. Decided to snag one today before they're gone again. Wanted to try the bacon ranch this time since I never did last time, and here is how my interaction went. Pulled up to the drive thru, she said she'd be with me in a second. I sat there for probably 5 minutes before she said she was ready to take my order. I said, I will have the bacon ranch burger, she asked if i wanted the meal, I said yes, she then paused for a bit, and asked me again if I said bacon ranch or regular and i repeated again, BACON RANCH, she took the rest of my order, everything went as it does, I got home, opened the burger up.........and she gave me the regular one.

giphy.gif

Oh well tho. The normal one is still a tasty burger. The shredded lettuce is still kinda annoying tho.

Trinten

Regular
TCG Premium
Aug 7, 2018
North Carolina
Fast food bacon is typically disgusting now. I avoid it.

And it's typically a joke of how much bacon you get. Like, it's one strip of bacon cut in half. That's nothing! That's not even a tease!
There is a small local burger chain near me that does a good job with bacon on burgers, it's normal size bacon strips folded over, they're a little crispy without being burnt (usually), they do a good job.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info