Arbys is buying BWW for $2 billion

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
I imagine BWW faces low table turnover rates, especially on big game days. They don't seem to have a problem filling the place to capacity, but people stay there for hours watching sports. They are drinking beer and spending money, but its not as profitable if that same table could be turning over say 3-4 parties in the same time span.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I imagine BWW faces low table turnover rates, especially on big game days. They don't seem to have a problem filling the place to capacity, but people stay there for hours watching sports. They are drinking beer and spending money, but its not as profitable if that same table could be turning over say 3-4 parties in the same time span.

I see this at the local Buffalo Wild Wings. A lot of young kids ~16-20 years old who can't legally drink will go there and sit for hours to watch a game after they eat.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
I use to love BWW. Their quality has really gone to shit. The popcorn shrimps (yeah I know it's a chicken place) were awesome until they changed them. Now they have these shitty shrimps that are no longer popcorn and don't have near the flavor as the old ones.
The BWW on 59 and 72 is by far the worst one around here. Shit service, food awful, way over priced (that's all of them), and you get the shits after eating there.

SMKE EM

Banned
Nov 9, 2016
NWI
I glanced at the title and read "Arby's is buying BMW" and was blown away! Huge let down when I opened the link and it spelled out Buffalo Wild Wings.

I'm so glad I was not the only one... LOL

I tried BWW last three times I had problems with my boneless wings. From poor quality chicken (chewy) to the last time where they seriously didn't use any sauce when I asked for honey BBQ.

Gave up on them ultimately

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Bww wings are basically chunks of breading.

Basically. I would order every thursday for awhile on my way to work and would tell the lady to give me a bunch of the smaller boneless wings since they had less breading and more chicken.

Why eat BWW when we have Gators?!?!

Good place, but only in Palatine and WTF @ opening at 4PM on a Saturday?

WING STOP FOR WINGS.

I like their tenders better. The seasoning blows away BWW, but havent really had any of their sauces.

Arbys be getting more of the meats.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info