Reaction score
$2,000,000,000 !!
Just, dam!!

:trump:

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Had no idea BWW's was struggling by the looks of pretty much every Chicagoland location being packed almost daily.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
Had chilies yesterday for lunch, their food def inclined, their boneless wings were WAY better than BWW.

radioguy6

Reaction score
I like BWW, but only go on boneless thursdays, otherwise its like $60 w/ tip for 2 people :rofl:. Also, where are these low grocery store prices they speak of?

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
I glanced at the title and read "Arby's is buying BMW" and was blown away! Huge let down when I opened the link and it spelled out Buffalo Wild Wings.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Bww wings are basically chunks of breading.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Wasn't that long ago that Arby's was struggling financially, too. I read this story earlier today and was thinking they have really turned around their financial fortunes (literally). Wonder where they got the money to expand their menu, rehab the stores and now buy BWW?

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
This is where I prefer Hooters wings over BWW.

That said, there is stout competition in an over saturated restaurant market. Have no idea what Arby's is going to do with BWW.

Would think Arby's would join forces with another fast food (say Popeyes) as we've seen with KFC / Taco Bell.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
I'm simply tired of paying $50+ every time I take my family out to eat. So, the lacking quality of BWW is not appealing.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
We used to go there almost weekly until they flushed their lunch deal which doubled the cost.
$60+ for two for wings and draft beer. No thanks

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
They are still my favorite bone in wings. But expensive AF

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This news actually kinda fucked up my morning. I swear if Arby's dicks up BWW, I'm going to be mad.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's already corpo dicked up dude

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
This news actually kinda fucked up my morning. I swear if Arby's dicks up BWW, I'm going to be mad.
BWW dicked itself years ago.

Arbys is straight fire. Never had a bad meal there.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
You know what else, BWW's corporate policy against carry also kinda pissed me off. So fuck em, right???

:trump:
Lmao no way... I could care less. What they don't know...

If you took EVERY place that stood against your beliefs and didn't shop or eat there, you probably would be eating alot of bologna sandwiches...

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
BWW dicked itself years ago.

Arbys is straight fire. Never had a bad meal there.
Right.... Only bad one I had was a half cooked chicken patty but that was 2am so forgivsies

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
I had a BWW beef wrap about 2 weeks ago and it was no joke quite possibly one of the worst things I've ever eaten. I ordered on Thursday and got their discount boneless chicken with it, and even those were half bread.

I didn't know arbys was doing all that great to be able to buy anyone out either. They make great stuff but it's expensive.

ragingclue

Donating Member
Reaction score
I had a Buffalo Bleu burger at the one in Normal a month or so ago, it was actually pretty good. First time I ever got anything except wings or beer there.... I haven't been to Hooters in years, but the Shorewood and Normal BWWs seem to do alright with the boned wings. It's no Mister Spots or Cooter Brown's or Wings 'n' Things, but they've seemed to be decent quality to me, and they have a wide variety of sauces, which is nice. Prices suck but I haven't had wings that were as bad as the wings I used to get at Hooters. Plus it's nice to not have to deal with professional teasing. I am surprised they're hurting financially because the ones I've been to don't seem to have traffic problems... but I do wonder how much it costs them to paste their name all over a crap bowl game and plaster you with commercials every three minutes during games.

I love Arby's but they're also kinda pricey. Worth it, but pricey. The one I go to is right next to a TB, so my cheap ass usually decides on TB instead, but Arby's definitely has some decent change-up menu items when it comes to fast food. The only item I've had from there I didn't like was the meat mountain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom