Food / Drink Arby's introduces the Diablo Dare Sandwich - the hottest sandwich ever

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Aerobics GIF

FIST TAGTA

Regular
Apr 15, 2015
Pingree Grove
So as far as fast food goes, that was by far the hottest fast food item I've ever had so it definitely lived up to the hype they built around it.

That being said, it's not gunna blow you away by how spicy it is or anything if you're into spicy stuff. What was neat about this is that there was actually some flavor in the heat. It had some smokiness and sweetness from the BBQ sauce. It was also littered with chopped jalapenos.

Overall it is worth trying, but I'm not sure I'd go out of my way to have it again.

PXL_20220114_231622020.jpg
PXL_20220114_231805882.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So as far as fast food goes, that was by far the hottest fast food item I've ever had so it definitely lived up to the hype they built around it.

That being said, it's not gunna blow you away by how spicy it is or anything if you're into spicy stuff. What was neat about this is that there was actually some flavor in the heat. It had some smokiness and sweetness from the BBQ sauce. It was also littered with chopped jalapenos.

Overall it is worth trying, but I'm not sure I'd go out of my way to have it again.

View attachment 110075View attachment 110076
Spot on.

Reactions: blue-sun

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Had my second one today. Ordered no lettuce, which was a good call. However, I couldnt even finish the entire thing....I had pieces of chicken that were hard as a rock and disgusting. Ended up tossing a 1/4 of the sandwich out.

The heat still remains and my lips are nice and toasty but this does not bode well for quality control going forward.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I finally got one today, from the Rolling Meadows location. Really enjoyed the sandwich. Bun was a little dry, but no other quality complaints. Chicken was good, all toppings also seemed on point. Overall really enjoyed the flavor.

Definitely spicy. Gave me a real good burn. Wasn't sweating or eyes watering, didn't need the milkshake, but mouth was definitely on fire. I think the only chicken sandwich I've had that was spicier than this was in Nashville. Had a hot chicken sandwich down there that made me sweat, nose run, and eyes water.

I'll definitely try another one of these!

IMG_20220117_124844.jpg
IMG_20220117_124853.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info