Food / Drink Arby's introduces the Diablo Dare Sandwich - the hottest sandwich ever

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
IMG_9211.jpg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Just watched a video of a guy reviewing the sandwich. He ranked it as his second favorite fast food chicken sammy behind Popeyes.
He said it wasn't crazy spicy but enough heat to know it's there.

That’s why I said a 6. For example Wendy’s chicken sammich is like a 3-4 in heat.

Reactions: 1quick and SirMarco

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Wendy’s spicy chicken sandwich, add their chili sauce and spread their ranch dipping sauce on the bun. YUM!!!

Arbys is all the way off my radar for places to eat, their products other than the potato cakes are vile and always seem to have a violent bar fight with my guts. I’m curious but not so much as to try their version of a spicy sandwich, I’ll go to Fry The Coup for that.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Wendy’s spicy chicken sandwich, add their chili sauce and spread their ranch dipping sauce on the bun. YUM!!!

Arbys is all the way off my radar for places to eat, their products other than the potato cakes are vile and always seem to have a violent bar fight with my guts. I’m curious but not so much as to try their version of a spicy sandwich, I’ll go to Fry The Coup for that.
Potato cakes are long gooooone

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Potato cakes are long gooooone

Yeah, I found that out a month ago. Its now gone from a once in a blue moon to almost never again. Unless 5 for $5 comes back, and that wont happen.

Shows how often I go there. I think it’s been maybe 6-7 years since I last had Arbys.

I went last year and they had them. It must have been the tail end of their tenure. Seriously their potato cakes were amazing. I actually do not like curly fries so it was always the PCs. Now its some BS french fry. No thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info