AR PARTS trader?

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
obviously we cannot deal back and forth with the actual "gun" part.

but how about those add-ons that we all can order from anywhere without any sort of special card, id, or cert?

im looking for a fixed stock w/ buffer tube and also need front and rear flip up sites for a picatinny rail, as well as .223/5.56 magazines.

:noes:

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
That's fine. Importcrew is an actual sponsor who sells that kinda stuff.

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
You can buy any part for an AR rifle other than the serialized part, and have it shipped right to you.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
obviously we cannot deal back and forth with the actual "gun" part.

but how about those add-ons that we all can order from anywhere without any sort of special card, id, or cert?

im looking for a fixed stock w/ buffer tube and also need front and rear flip up sites for a picatinny rail, as well as .223/5.56 magazines.

:noes:
I can look and check out stock you're asking about. As for mags. I know Marengo Guns just had some magpul 30 round mags for 8.99 each. Not sure when their sale ends. What other accessories were you looking for?

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
im talking about used parts with private sales from one another here.

im sure some of us/all of us, have bought a gun and stripped the stuff we didnt want on it and tossed that old crap in a box to collect dust.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
I asked about that once it isn't that it's frowned on but people seem to hoard the parts for other builds. Maybe you will have better luck.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling parts off weapons is okay. Just anything requiring a FFL or any serialized part (or background check for that matter) is not allowed (on TCG). But yes, many of us do keep older stuff for other builds. I have a couple foregrips that I use until I find something else I like. Which reminds me....I need to order a few from my Seekins dealer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom