Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
'Aquaman 2' In Development, James Wan Likely to Return

After the billion dollar success (and counting) for James Wan's Aquaman, Warner Bros. Pictures is eager to get started on a sequel to the DC Comics film.

According to a new report from Deadline, the studio is courting Wan to return to the director's chair, but don't expect it to happen anytime soon. A spokesperson for Wan said he's taking a break after the grueling production and promotional tour for Aquaman, and that he won't make a deal to sign on for the sequel until they find a "seaworthy" script.

While fans and studio executives would like to see Aquaman 2 in theaters sooner than later, patience is probably the best approach in this situation. After all, it's nice to know that the sequel is actually in development, and that Wan is likely to return in the future.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Bumping this thread to say this is absolutely one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen, lol. The first 5 minutes with nicole kidman and those stupid outfits and CG, then it just got worse as the movie went on. There was literally a pirate dressed up as a fly who shot lasers out of his eyes.

Theyre using characters from the comics, and that's what Black Manta does, not sure what else to say.... :dunno:

It wasnt great by any stretch but it wasnt one of the dumbest movies Ive ever seen...

Maybe comic book based movies arent some of your guys' things? :dunno:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Theyre using characters from the comics, and that's what Black Manta does, not sure what else to say.... :dunno:

I feel that Marvel sometimes updates costumes for modern/realistic times. But I can't think of anything they radically changed to make it less campy/comic looking. Most of it has been minor cosmetic changes, like not having the superheroes all wearing underwear over some tights.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

It wasnt great by any stretch but it wasnt one of the dumbest movies Ive ever seen...

Maybe comic book based movies arent some of your guys' things? :dunno:
I love the marvel movies, but none of the suits in any of the MCU movies were half as cheesy as the costumes they wore in aquaman. I particularly like how the pirate built that suit in like a day

Maybe Comic Book themed movies aren't DC'S thing.........lol
Basically this

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info