• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

APS Twin Turbo LS1 Fbody

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
I believe they are being produced and sold through a 3rd party, but honestly if you are looking at going turbo there are plenty of local options that would work well. Check with TurboJoe@straightline as he has made tons of single and twin kits for people to bolt on in their garage. You could also check with speed inc as well as they produce some great turbo setups however they are more of a one stop 'drop off the car' kind of shop.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I believe they are being produced and sold through a 3rd party, but honestly if you are looking at going turbo there are plenty of local options that would work well. Check with TurboJoe@straightline as he has made tons of single and twin kits for people to bolt on in their garage. You could also check with speed inc as well as they produce some great turbo setups however they are more of a one stop 'drop off the car' kind of shop.

^this

That aps kit is mega money I thought I saw like 5000 dollars plus for the kit. Don't quote me on that. Could also look into the on3 kits. If you don't want ac the kit is like 2300 with some add ons. If you retain a/c you will need the tubular k member for an extra 600.

Edit: found an aps kit on some site for 6000 dollars.

Jbhess

Hessmeister | LS Nation
Nov 23, 2014
oswego
I just researched up on the on3 kit. On the site its listed at 1,969$ (not including all the small options. :nice:

"Check out the dyno graph in the photo section and look at the numbers our most recent customer has made on ONLY 7.5psi! This was a factory long block Z28 LS1, stock heads and paired up with a turbo 400 and unlocked converter. The car was upgraded to our On 3 Performance 7875 turbocharger and made killer power, 671rwhp / 617rwtq.

bobsdyno-90x90.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Jbhess
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list