APS Twin Turbo LS1 Fbody

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
I believe they are being produced and sold through a 3rd party, but honestly if you are looking at going turbo there are plenty of local options that would work well. Check with [email protected] as he has made tons of single and twin kits for people to bolt on in their garage. You could also check with speed inc as well as they produce some great turbo setups however they are more of a one stop 'drop off the car' kind of shop.

lastls1

Reaction score
I believe they are being produced and sold through a 3rd party, but honestly if you are looking at going turbo there are plenty of local options that would work well. Check with [email protected] as he has made tons of single and twin kits for people to bolt on in their garage. You could also check with speed inc as well as they produce some great turbo setups however they are more of a one stop 'drop off the car' kind of shop.

^this

That aps kit is mega money I thought I saw like 5000 dollars plus for the kit. Don't quote me on that. Could also look into the on3 kits. If you don't want ac the kit is like 2300 with some add ons. If you retain a/c you will need the tubular k member for an extra 600.

Edit: found an aps kit on some site for 6000 dollars.

Jbhess

Hessmeister | LS Nation
Reaction score
I just researched up on the on3 kit. On the site its listed at 1,969$ (not including all the small options. :nice:

"Check out the dyno graph in the photo section and look at the numbers our most recent customer has made on ONLY 7.5psi! This was a factory long block Z28 LS1, stock heads and paired up with a turbo 400 and unlocked converter. The car was upgraded to our On 3 Performance 7875 turbocharger and made killer power, 671rwhp / 617rwtq.

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
Honestly those whp numbers seem extremely optimistic considering it's on a stock ls1 with an unlocked converter and a 7875. Maybe with a 6speed and a very happy dyno, but i'd expect 550whp or less on that low of boost through an auto.

Jbhess

Hessmeister | LS Nation
Reaction score
yea you are right, seeing other dynos ive been looking on people made around those numbers with around 10-14lbs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom