Apple iOS 14 - just a warning

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
4 iPhone XS Max’s on 14.2 with no issues (me, my GF, mom and brother) and 1 iPhone XR (sister)
In regards to battery life.

Just asked them, no issues currently. Started my sisters rant on shitty t-mobile service..

The only issue I have, maybe (only I noticed?) Is that when I take a screenshot it might instantly show it at the bottom left or it might never show it, or it might bring it up several seconds (5+) later. Very inconsistent, and I’ve restarted the phone with no noticeable change. But like I’ve said it’s inconsistent in when it happens with no rhyme or reason.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Funny you mentioned T-Mobile's service. The g/f (has t-mobile) works in Darien and we live in Carol Stream. If she calls me when she leaves work the call will drop three times during the commute. Always in the same three places. One is right by Glenbard North High School when she passes an open field. Nothing else around. One of the reasons I haven't switched. That, and there is zero coverage within 30-45 minutes of my dad's house, whereas with Verizon I have signal basically till I turn on his street.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
wife and i are both on 11 Pro Max, we're both on the most recent software. Hers has been having battery issues for a week or 2 now and I've had zero.

Hers stopped charging on a wireless charging pad that we both got last year, mine works fine.

she's on it all day though with work email and Facebook. I do neither of those things on my iPhone. YMMV

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info