Apocalypse Investment thread.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
It's a good thing I didn't buy the AMC call options. :hsugh: I almost bought some on a small dip in the morning. SPY dipped and everything tanked. Bought a few shares of AMC and of course when I buy, it goes down, down, down, down. SPY is slowly trying to make it's way back up which by means, tends to bring the market up as well. MVIS doing MVIS things. Doesn't follow the SPY to closely and working it's way back up.

What I WOULD like is for MVIS to breakout, hit a short squeeze, hit above $36 so I can sell my July contracts and make over $25k profit. :bigthumb:
I am for sure selling some MVIS if it hits mid 20s again.. I have some I bought at $7/share still

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
$MVIS looking good today. Are these rumblings of Tesla spotted using Luminar's lidar ($LAZR) hold any merit? I see it is red today so I'm guessing that's a no? Its interesting to see that though, even though I think MVIS has a superior product.
$MVIS is finally getting the recognition it deserves. They pretty much confirmed Microsoft as their 2017 partner with a military, business, and consumer contracts despite them never mentioning MSFT before. Also, they are ready to ship out A-Samples for the Tier 1 OEM companies which hopefully within a few weeks at most will validate what MVIS has been saying all along. Also, the ceo has mentioned that the data points that they set on the A-Sample was basically slapped together. Roughly meaning, they could make it even better if they needed to. They also did hire a market manager which will start coming out with PR hopefully soon. The people who have been and kept saying MVIS doesn't have a product, they have no revenue, ect, has pretty much lost any case they had with upcoming events. Lastly, MVIS will be put on the Russel 2000 index and I believe 1 or 2 other ones as well.

If some kind of good PR came out and validated MVIS' lidar, just imagine the price action on that.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
MVIS going up, cryptos going down. C’mon let’s make enough for me to buy a few BTC in my neverending quest to further divorce myself from the US Dollar lol.

D23891CC-943C-47DD-9ACA-A8ED0FA8AA73.jpeg

Thread Info