Apocalypse Investment thread.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Sorry gents. It was today at 5pm central. This is basically what he said.

Jim Cramer (Mad Money) said:
Now, I don't mind that they went after Microvision. I like the possibilities of what can happen here. Last night on "Mad Money," I got a call on the company and I know that, from Tesla (TSLA) and Ford (F) that if you can come up with a breakthrough LIDAR product, you can solve the problem of self-driving cars, you can create genuine collision avoidance. That's why I want them on the show. I want all of the LIDAR companies on the show, because, as Elon Musk said on Tesla's conference call last night, perfect LIDAR is the key to true collision avoidance.

Now, Microvision, you could argue, is a little nothing company out of Seattle that's never made any money and has had severe financial problems. But if you have a possible game-changing LIDAR system, as Microvision very much might have, you can attract plenty of adherents both, long and short, and, if you gang up on the shorts and get the rabble ruled up, you can take a company from $90 million to a $3.5 billion company lickety-split, especially because the company said on March 11 that it is remaining, and I quote, "committed to exploring strategic alternatives, including potential sale of the company in part or whole."

Just bought some more this afternoon at 19.50. Wasn’t sure it was going to get that low but it happened and didn’t go much lower. Hopefully that will be a good buy down the road.
As always, thanks to importcrew importcrew for the info.

I bought a few more shares at $22.30 to round up my shares. I still have the 5 contracts. I most likely will exercise them to bring my shares closer to my end goal. Either that or exercise 3 contracts, sell 2 if we spike up to around $40ish (depending on how ER is). Still debating what to do. Also debating on what's mentioned during ER, or if we dip a little bit lower, I might buy another call. I'm really anticipating the ER and what will be said. If it's good, I buy more calls, let it spike up, then sell for profit.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
GREAT NEWS!!!!!
I saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico!

But on a more serious note, there is GREAT news. MicroVision came out with PR.

One of the key things that was expected was this news either before ER or during ER. Them releasing this news BEFORE ER signifies something even greater (in my opinion). We already have somebody lined up or already in the process of buyout, with only key things needing to happen prior to announcement and acceptance. Here's what I now expect. Since they released this news the day before ER. One thing I want to hear during ER is that they have some kind of partner or customer for the Lidar (or any vertical for that matter). This will help push the price up even more. Lets see how much volume we get and see if we can beat our new 52wk highs.
This is EXTREMELY BULLISH! It means we should have a green day.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Ironically, as I was reading this. Lol.

9D8F4370-AA88-4C91-89F1-61A40D2328F9.png

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Bought another 25 shares with money I never used from a previous transfer. Considering selling out of my position on ASRT but I don’t feel like taking the hit. It’s down quite a bit.

Depends on your tolerances and risks. Can you tolerate and risk having your money tied up in ASRT until a future date? How long will it take? Could you take the "hit" (tax deductible up to $3k) and make that money back faster by investing in something else? These are the questions you should ask.

I've taken hits on a few stocks because I would have had to hold for quite some time in order to get my money back and/or breakeven. I took the hit, invested in something else, and made that money back and then some by investing it in a different stock and didn't need to hold a long time.

I threw in some more money on both my daughters' custodial accounts and bought some more shares.

Reactions: Outlaw

Thread Info