Apocalypse Investment thread.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
lol. that was not even a real crash fellas... i mean go look at the big down moves from 2000 on. not only that, stocks are at an absolutely ridiculous valuation. stocks going up doesn't really = good, stocks being priced accurately is what is good.
Especially during the pandemic and Covid crash, tech stocks got extremely over valued. From my understanding, institutions is also shifting some of their money elsewhere (besides the bonds).

Do we still believe in MVIS now that its kissing $11
Absolutely... But it's hard to watch it get slaughtered and bleed. But it was a decent afternoon.

I think it’ll come back up. Fighting the urge to invest more.
I sold a 1k shares around $11. Bought back in during the $10s. Sold some losses on a few smaller accounts to have cash on hand.

Let's see what next week brings. I can possibly see some sort of runs and green on the Futures as the Senate did come to an agreement on the stimulus package and is expected to vote on it this weekend. The house is expected to vote for it next week and it's expected to pass next week. So once again, our economy is going to be propped up some more. I think this may help sentiment even if a little bit. We shall see because anything is possible in this uncertain economy.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I'm hoping that some of this selling pressure is due to earnings but a lot of what they'll report (earnings wise) have already been mentioned in previous PR reports and filings. I'm hoping they do give a date for the April lidar pr and at least something along the lines of a partnership or something. Either that, or at least stay in this range until after ER and then move back upwards with the lidar catalyst.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Come on BSQR

1615300610747.gif

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I don’t feel like reading through this whole thread but what websites are good to start buying and selling stocks?
Up to you really, but I do like TD Ameritrade (think or Swim platform is great when you get the hang of it), or ETrade (ETrade pro platform is good as well). I do have Robinhood but I like it for ease of margin use (don't suggest it unless you know the risks!)

Reactions: frank and Marko

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Should be a green day. Unless unexpected news comes out but the inflation data came out and it was lower than expected. Bonds lowered after the data came out and there is also a bond auction today. Tech sector jumped as soon as the inflation numbers came out.
That’s what I was ganna say.

Reactions: importcrew

Thread Info