• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Anything goin on this weekend?

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
Anything goin on? we should meet up and go to dinner or sumthin, or have a party, or whatever.

Dreamcat78

Reaction score
there are like 6 of us meeting up for dinner tonight at the RAM in Rosemont you are welcome to come! I am making reservations after lunch today so if anyone else wants to come we are going at 7:30 pm

gtphale

Reaction score
what is RAM? Me and Lynn might be interested who all is going so far.

Dreamcat78

Reaction score
its a micro brewery...with good beer and good food...jeff gets these 2 small filets for $16 with potato and veggies....Alex, joe, me and jeff are going as well as 2 of alex friends! you guys are welcome to come hale let me know so when I make reservations we can add you guys! also have good burgers thats what i get the boys get the steaks!

dsk727

Reaction score
steve and I are going to dinner for his mom's 50th birthday tonight, then off to the US Beer Company downtown for our friends bands show.

Then tomorrow is the surprise birthday party for his mom, so we are booked, but anyone who likes some good metal/rock music and beer should come to our friends show tonight.

Denise :)

alexgtp

Reaction score
Miller and Hale and anyone else you guys should go. It is a good time. great food and awesome drinks.

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
Miller and Hale and anyone else you guys should go. It is a good time. great food and awesome drinks.
i might just have to go, what is the address (so i can do mapquest) and how far is it from my house?

Royalgtp

Reaction score
Is that the one you can see from 290/53? right by wooodfield?

dsk727

Reaction score
no thats the schaumburg one. They ahve some good food and drinks ther, if we weren't already double booked tonight we would go too!

Denise :)

Dreamcat78

Reaction score
thats fine miller hit us up next time... we always go out on the weekends!

And Royal didnt you read my post above yours LOL I said the ram by ohare! not schaumburg! lol

I

imported_Ron Vogel

They have really good beer. I take customers there all the time at the one by Woodfield.

jk99gtp

Reaction score
ugh!!!

This is like right around where I work, wished I would've seen this earlier..

Have fun guys!!

Joel
'99 GTP

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom