Anyone work in a hospital?

SLO G 63

Platinum Account
May 2, 2012
I am a charge nurse in the medical ICU at Memorial Medical Center in Springfield, IL. If you are willing to move, they are hiring new grads in pretty much any RN position. Let me know if you want some info. I can send you my managers info. What field you want to go into?

Ideally, I would love to work in the ER but I know almost everywhere in Chicago requires a lot of experience for that.

TBH, I don't mind any area to start with, ICU/MedSurg

I'll send you a PM

SLO G 63

Platinum Account
May 2, 2012
My wife was a nurse at Delnor. She's moved up into the managerial side now since finishing her two masters degrees. Perhaps they are looking for her replacement and or a few other RNs.

And if I recall. A new nurse just quit recently too.

Just browsing Indeed right now, noticed they have a couple of openings.
I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the info.

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
you have an associates or bachelors? without the bachelors you will have difficult time getting into allot of the hospitals in the area. NIMC has just lost a bunch of nurses from the icu/tel floor. might want to give them a try. if you are an associates be prepared to sign off that you will get a bachelors within 3 years or something to that extent.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info