Anyone work in a hospital?

SLO G 63

Platinum Account
Reaction score
and know of an opening for an RN? Or have the means of getting me in?

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I am a charge nurse in the medical ICU at Memorial Medical Center in Springfield, IL. If you are willing to move, they are hiring new grads in pretty much any RN position. Let me know if you want some info. I can send you my managers info. What field you want to go into?

SLO G 63

Platinum Account
Reaction score
I am a charge nurse in the medical ICU at Memorial Medical Center in Springfield, IL. If you are willing to move, they are hiring new grads in pretty much any RN position. Let me know if you want some info. I can send you my managers info. What field you want to go into?
Ideally, I would love to work in the ER but I know almost everywhere in Chicago requires a lot of experience for that.

TBH, I don't mind any area to start with, ICU/MedSurg

I'll send you a PM

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
My wife was a nurse at Delnor. She's moved up into the managerial side now since finishing her two masters degrees. Perhaps they are looking for her replacement and or a few other RNs.

And if I recall. A new nurse just quit recently too.

SLO G 63

Platinum Account
Reaction score
My wife was a nurse at Delnor. She's moved up into the managerial side now since finishing her two masters degrees. Perhaps they are looking for her replacement and or a few other RNs.

And if I recall. A new nurse just quit recently too.
Just browsing Indeed right now, noticed they have a couple of openings.
I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the info.

jason05gt

Reaction score
My wife works at Lurie Childrens downtown. She got a job there right out of nursing school.

SLO G 63

Platinum Account
Reaction score
I do, ill ask, but new grad is next to impossible from what I know
Yeah it seems that way unless I go further out of the suburbs or try some rehab /long term care

but if they do, please let me know!

J-LO

Reaction score
you have an associates or bachelors? without the bachelors you will have difficult time getting into allot of the hospitals in the area. NIMC has just lost a bunch of nurses from the icu/tel floor. might want to give them a try. if you are an associates be prepared to sign off that you will get a bachelors within 3 years or something to that extent.

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Reaction score
My Wife is a RN with a Bachelors, She worked in oncology at LGH, and now works in Peds for a private practice in Skokie... I'll ask her if she knows anyone, I'm a Paramedic so I will try and get a some 411 for you as well

HellPIG

Reaction score
check the northshore hosptials....skokie, evanston, glenbrook, HP, they seem to have a lot of turnover

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
We could always use some good nurses at hp. Do not go to skokie. Stick with hp, Glenbrook or Evanston.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom