Anyone work at a GM Dealershkip and get a nice discount?

chris101

Reaction score
I need some rather expensive Bosch diesel injectors (set of 8)

Best price I'm finding is $1699 with free shipping including valve cover gaskets and removal tool (with $600 core charge additional that you get back once you've sent back your old ones)

Part #97729095

Super Kaz

Reaction score
That's not a bad deal. May cost (with employee discount) $192.50 each x 8 = $1540 + tax for just the injectors.

OP
chris101

chris101

Reaction score
Thanks guys, we ended up going with the $1699 ones.

We researched what people were saying about those refurbished (meaning tested if working and resold as good) cheaper ones and word is they lasted anywhere from a few months to maybe 25k or 30k miles (not worth the cheaper price) and OEM Bosch is the only way to go..

...now the 14 hour labor project of replacing them starts tomorrow!

Rebel

Reaction score
Whenever I buy parts, I just ask my dealer to price match GM parts direct or crate engine depot. They always do, or get pretty close. The parts guy at my dealership is pretty cool.

Rebel

Reaction score
Grossinger Chevy in Palatine. I'm not sure if it's always the cheapest prices available, but I always feel like I get a pretty good deal and any parts that aren't in stock get next day shipping so it's always available within a day or so for no extra charge.

G_T_P

Reaction score
I am able to get pretty cheap stuff from Napleton gmc it's one of our other stores. If you need anything else let me know

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom