Anyone use a bow flex?

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
I was doing some work at someones house and they had a bow flex gym they didn’t want so I took it home. Still in pieces in my garage. Haven’t touched one of these things in 10+ years and from what I remember I preferred the weight stack over the resistive springs. So now I’m wondering whether I should keep it or sell it.

1C2ADDD2-30D2-41AF-97A5-A137010D69E9.jpeg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I was doing some work at someones house and they had a bow flex gym they didn’t want so I took it home. Still in pieces in my garage. Haven’t touched one of these things in 10+ years and from what I remember I preferred the weight stack over the resistive springs. So now I’m wondering whether I should keep it or sell it.

View attachment 57966

There won’t be much of a difference in terms of performance, you are moving on fixed route via pulleys. If you are just trying to get get the best workout possible you’ll want to use mostly free weights.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Regular
Jan 23, 2016
There won’t be much of a difference in terms of performance, you are moving on fixed route via pulleys. If you are just trying to get get the best workout possible you’ll want to use mostly free weights.

Agree 100%... but the pulley workouts offer a workout with less injury risks. The only thing I miss about the gym is the ability to mix it up with free weights and machines. Right now my home gym is all free weights.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info