• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Anyone running SLP LM Resonators (31062)

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
I have the LM II set-up with Bassani catted X...

Thinking about one end of the spectrum or the other here.

Flowmaster catback (Again, Drenath your car sounds awesome).

-or-

Take the LM II mufflers off and throw the Resonators on there.

Note: Bassani catted X would stay on.

I know it is all opinion/preference, but, figure I'd ask to see if anyone has strong feelings (good/bad) toward one or the other.

Gracias,
T

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
I have a ORH and SLP resonators.

Not to noticable on start up or idle.
very noticable when driving normally but very aggressive sounding!
Loud as fuck at WOT! Get off it loud when near a cop sorta thing:nono:

Imo they would be better sounding with high flow cats for some back pressure and just a slight bit of reduced sound.

I'm going to get a new H pipe Not X next! I hate the raspy sound of the X on mod mortors. Just my 02 I guess.

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
I have a ORH and SLP resonators.

Not to noticable on start up or idle.
very noticable when driving normally but very aggressive sounding!
Loud as fuck at WOT! Get off it loud when near a cop sorta thing:nono:

Imo they would be better sounding with high flow cats for some back pressure and just a slight bit of reduced sound.

I'm going to get a new H pipe Not X next! I hate the raspy sound of the X on mod mortors. Just my 02 I guess.

Thx for the input... I can be an "all over the board" type person @ times. I got in touch w/ Larry @ Speed Inc. and he put a couple suggestions out there. One of them happened to be Bassani cb. Well, I saw Matt (03CobraBoy) had a Bassani catback for sale, @ a very fair price, and ended up buying it. Much quieter than the SLP LMII and Bassani catted X combo I had, but, has a great sound. I've been throwing the idea of going o/r with the X I have, but, after ripping around the last couple days I may stay with the more mellow approach :dunno:. Knowing me though... That will change next week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Tom
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list