Anyone running a dash camera?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Finally wired up my cam in the Veloster, but might have to lower it since I mounted it before checking the view and the black plastic thing in the middle of the windshield blocks part of the driver side view. Probably will be a PITA since I have to pull the mount and use something else to get it to restick.

Ive been using ROAV cameras and they aren’t bad.

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I would stick with the Blackvue cards. I tried others and had issues with them corrupting.

Did they last awhile before corrupting?

Im thinking about buying a few cheaper ones just to toss in and record for a day and then pull them to see video from driving around when Im in the Black Hills, but then using the Blackvue one that came with the dashcam during the bulk of the trip like heading to South Dakota....

Just hard to justify $135 for a 128GB MicroSD from them when I can get 3 of them (one for each day driving around the black hills) for $60 if I go with a Sandisk or Samsung

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

Read another one that their top pick was Samsung Pro Endurance, so I grabbed that to give a try..... If it craps out quick itll be under warranty, if it lasts a year, I get my $23 out of it.

1621446967657.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info