Anyone planning on any track days this year?

B serious

Regular
Jan 18, 2009
ILLNOISE
...soon

20200520_211540.jpg

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
holy crap fellas, look at the unleashed idiocy at this track day.

looks like you need to be a memeber of track midwest to see the post and pics and vids.
facebook.com/groups/Trackmidwest/permalink/3224490327776998/

To quote Bill Haders "Stefan" from SNL
" This place has everything "
Novice drivers in 400+HP cars
Zero car control
3 wide passing in corners
Multiple accidents
a car on fire
Worldstar fist fight on a hot track
People playing with their phones on a hot track
Chinese foreign exchange students in $60,000 + cars driving like Forza

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
My friend and I just finished Gingerman today, holy shit was the drive unreal. Wide open all the way there this morning and wide open all the way home. 85mph both ways.

It was open passing for the advanced group so him and I were battling side by side and bumper to bumper with our s2000's and I think we got some really good footage. Our s2000's have always been so evenly matched, it's wild. My old s2000 and his retired s2000 both ran our PB's within .1sec from each other at the exact same time cause he was following me for that lap and today we did the same thing, both of us ran the exact same time. Two different cars, same tires/wheels/brakes but different suspension and spring rates in the suspension, same exact time. Not as fast as my old one though, we went with a less expensive tire setup so they don't have the grip that the RE-71s have. However, my PB in my old car was 1:44 and this one is a mid 1:45 so that's not far off and there's room for improvement.

I think I got a few spinouts from other people and I might have gotten the point when an oil cooler plate gasket let loose and sprayed 85psi oil on to a freshly heated up s2000 header behind me, there was tons of smoke and a small fire. Car might need some wiring but it faired pretty well considering what could have happened.

looks like the June 1 date is back on!

We were going to do this day as well but both of us want to make some changes to our cars before we go back out. We still could YOLO last minute though.... :unsure::unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info