Anyone needing any work done??

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Sep 3, 2009
Plainfield, IL
If my buddy Sarosh is unavailable to fix this.. Im picking up a 97 Civic this weekend. Everything is good on the car for the most part but apparently it leaks oil pretty badly. I cant give anymore details that than until I actually get the car and look for myself. Might have you look into that since I have never touched a Civic in my life lol.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
If my buddy Sarosh is unavailable to fix this.. Im picking up a 97 Civic this weekend. Everything is good on the car for the most part but apparently it leaks oil pretty badly. I cant give anymore details that than until I actually get the car and look for myself. Might have you look into that since I have never touched a Civic in my life lol.
once you get it, bring it on over and ill take a look. whatever it may be, it should be a relativly cheap repair.

Jakeman17

TCG Elite Member
Aug 1, 2009
Algonquin

Honda power :amsoil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info