• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Anyone needing any work done??

Junk86

I'm here now.
Reaction score
What do you need done? I do it all from motor work...to bodywork and paint. Let me know....My number is 630-514-7225.

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Reaction score
Been thinking about buying a lower mileage trans from another SHO guy.

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Have you or can you work on Modern Hemi motors? Know a couple of guys looking to do cam and possibly heads.

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Reaction score
havent picked out a cam yet..looking at the g5x2 or 3...

fast motorsports said they would do it for 500..

Junk86

I'm here now.
Reaction score
havent picked out a cam yet..looking at the g5x2 or 3...

fast motorsports said they would do it for 500..
Wow...well, Brandon does good work for sure, and I would've recommended him for the tuning after the cam swap too. I could match that..but I sure couldn't do it any lower! Lol.

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
If my buddy Sarosh is unavailable to fix this.. Im picking up a 97 Civic this weekend. Everything is good on the car for the most part but apparently it leaks oil pretty badly. I cant give anymore details that than until I actually get the car and look for myself. Might have you look into that since I have never touched a Civic in my life lol.

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
If my buddy Sarosh is unavailable to fix this.. Im picking up a 97 Civic this weekend. Everything is good on the car for the most part but apparently it leaks oil pretty badly. I cant give anymore details that than until I actually get the car and look for myself. Might have you look into that since I have never touched a Civic in my life lol.
once you get it, bring it on over and ill take a look. whatever it may be, it should be a relativly cheap repair.

Jakeman17

Reaction score
Honda power :amsoil:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom