• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Anyone need any Amsoil?

Edmond

Reaction score
I'm headed up to the warehouse in Wheeling tomorrow in the late afternoon to pick some stuff up for my sisters' car and wanted to see if anyone needs anything.

7,500 mile XL oil is $57.02 including tax for these weights:

5W-20
5W-30
10W-30
10W-40

100% Synthetic (capable of 25,000 mile change interval) is $71.60 including tax and is available in these weights:

5W-30
10W-30

12 quarts come in a case.

Let me know. That's dealer pricing, my price is your price. Grand Prix oil filters generally run in the $11-13 neighborhood. They're made of premium grade full synthetic media and feature advanced full synthetic nanofiber technology. Guaranteed for 25,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first. You just have to check the oil level periodically. 15,000 miles for severe service.

Let me know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom