Anyone looking to turbo?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Just had a customer demod and sell us his parts. I have a base Cartuning turbo kit with bigger injectors (42.5lb) and PCM (for a 98' - 02' GT or naturally aspirated W Body).

You'd get the turbo, crossover, wastegate, blowoff valve, downpipe, fuel rails and injectors, PCM, oil lines, etc. So basically it's the full kit, ready to be bolted on.

I don't want this hanging around for long so we're kicking it out cheap. First $1500 gets it.

I have some other stuff from his build that I'll put in the FS section but wanted to put the turbo here in case anyone is impulse buying. :)

$1100 for the weekend of the 12/13th!

Last edited:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
If you don't I'm probably going to start trying to find a retired police to turbo and that's just not going to be good... :)

You need to do that. Seriously. That's on my list of project cars that I'll never get around to building. White Impala, black steelies with chrome rings, blue interior and 15 psi ... yyyeeeahhh buddy.

red gtx

Regular
Jul 3, 2007
Elgin
100.JPG

110.JPG

memories :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info