• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Anyone looking to turbo?

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Just had a customer demod and sell us his parts. I have a base Cartuning turbo kit with bigger injectors (42.5lb) and PCM (for a 98' - 02' GT or naturally aspirated W Body).

You'd get the turbo, crossover, wastegate, blowoff valve, downpipe, fuel rails and injectors, PCM, oil lines, etc. So basically it's the full kit, ready to be bolted on.

I don't want this hanging around for long so we're kicking it out cheap. First $1500 gets it.

I have some other stuff from his build that I'll put in the FS section but wanted to put the turbo here in case anyone is impulse buying. :)

$1100 for the weekend of the 12/13th!

Last edited:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
ill trade you stuff. you get into snowboarding/wakeboarding yet or what...

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I lol'd, the car is going to be all apart again....

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Yeah, do eeet...

If you don't I'm probably going to start trying to find a retired police to turbo and that's just not going to be good... :)

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
If you don't I'm probably going to start trying to find a retired police to turbo and that's just not going to be good... :)
You need to do that. Seriously. That's on my list of project cars that I'll never get around to building. White Impala, black steelies with chrome rings, blue interior and 15 psi ... yyyeeeahhh buddy.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
You need to do that. Seriously. That's on my list of project cars that I'll never get around to building. White Impala, black steelies with chrome rings, blue interior and 15 psi ... yyyeeeahhh buddy.

i want a black one. just so i dont have something in common with sools

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
$1350 cash if purchased before the end of next week. Really don't want to have to put it on the site or deal with shipping it... I've got too much to do as it is. :)

G_T_P

Reaction score
only if i had money i would be so interested!

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
It has the base turbo on it. It would be good for a naturally aspirated car. Bolt it on and Pah - 13's!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom