Anyone looking for a Daytona GTP at a fair price?

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Well blue was not my first color choice, i had ordered a sliver gtp but gm went on strike and my car was stuck on the assembly line, dealer I worked at only had a few left that were not gold or green. The blue ended up being a great color.

C26CBE14-07A6-4B87-B5B0-288FF25254AA.jpeg

Reactions: DanJ

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Well blue was not my first color choice, i had ordered a sliver gtp but gm went on strike and my car was stuck on the assembly line, dealer I worked at only had a few left that were not gold or green. The blue ended up being a great color.

View attachment 76529

I kid about the color. Just not a fan of that blue.

Then again, I loved the forest green, which I dont remember was in 98 or 99 since the 97s were a teal green. They also had a purple in 97 as well, which oddly was kinda cool.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
I kid about the color. Just not a fan of that blue.

Then again, I loved the forest green, which I dont remember was in 98 or 99 since the 97s were a teal green. They also had a purple in 97 as well, which oddly was kinda cool.
That blue was a 98-99 only color didn’t see too many, at one time I wanted to get a 99 4 door gtp in the same blue, hard to find at the time, this was around 2010 or so.

that forest green the gtp’s was nice had some metallic in it, we sold a ton of them in every trim option,

C4F8B612-E754-4D80-A079-A22EF5C90101.jpeg

the purple ones only seen a few new ones come in and serviced, it was the same purple that came on 98’ firebirds, customer had 98 WS6 in that purple.

0CC11FCB-D601-44B7-A028-D7B72021BE05.jpeg

my gtp was one of the funnest cars I have owned, add an exhaust, a cone filter it throw in a pulley swap and have fun in something comfy....prior to my gtp I was in a third gen formula and 4th gen formula both not comfy.

Reactions: Yaj Yak
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info