• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Anyone know who the former owner of this was?

emay

1 BAD 07
Jul 4, 2007
Trying to track down the former owner of this car. My brother just purchased this car from Apple Chevrolet in Tinley Park and in associating with a few of you recently it seems the car may have frequented the forums here.

It seems the under hood cosmetics is what everyone remembers. Polished blower, chrome battery cover with etched in Cobra, every friggen cap and nut under the hood has a chrome or blue billet cover on it. I didn't have a shot of the engine bay to post yet. Will get one soon as I can.

Anyway, trying to track down the clutch info. Thing is stiff as all hell, blow your quad stiff, not typical early run cobra stiff. Just want to find out if anyone knows the former owner, or can point me to the former owner via PM.

Any and all help is much appreciated..

img7123ra4.jpg

img7127vm9.jpg

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
Yes, that's Mike's car. As far as I know it still has the original clutch in it.
The car has not been abused. The new owner has gotten a nice ride.
It has a RWTD tune in it, but I don't remember what it dyno'd at, but somewhere around 500 RWHP and I think it has a Steigmier ported blower.

I can put you in touch with him, if he doesn't answer the PM's.

The reason he sold/traded it has nothing to do with the car itself.

BTW, Mike has a house full of trophies from car shows with that car.

Dana

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info