• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Anyone know where i can get some Cobra r rims??

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
VenomInside said:
Yes, those are my first choice. Then i will have to find someone selling the other two. lol.

Let me know todd when you are free for me to come by and try them on. (the wheels)

I think Vobraman said he may also have 2 for sale. I will let you know, probably any night this week, let me know when you are free.

V

venmousracer

Dosn't AFS sell 17x9 front and 17x10.5 rears????? What I would do if I was you would be, buy 2 ford racing chrome 17x9 for the front and 2 afs 17x10.5 rears and buy an extra set of ford cobra R center caps and put those in the AFS wheels as well for the stock ford racing look.....Run a huge 315 in the rear or 335 hoosier and that mi amigo would look tits!!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info