Anyone know where i can get some Cobra r rims??

01Sleeper

Reaction score
VenomInside said:
Anyone know where i can get some Chrome Cobra R's?
No, but I know where you can get 2 chrome 03 rims :D

OP
VenomInside

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
01Sleeper said:
No, but I know where you can get 2 chrome 03 rims :D
Yes, those are my first choice. Then i will have to find someone selling the other two. lol.

Let me know todd when you are free for me to come by and try them on. (the wheels)

01Sleeper

Reaction score
VenomInside said:
Yes, those are my first choice. Then i will have to find someone selling the other two. lol.

Let me know todd when you are free for me to come by and try them on. (the wheels)

I think Vobraman said he may also have 2 for sale. I will let you know, probably any night this week, let me know when you are free.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
Wasn't someone selling these in the for sale section, maybe NickyPass?

OP
VenomInside

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
01Sleeper said:
I think Vobraman said he may also have 2 for sale. I will let you know, probably any night this week, let me know when you are free.
sweet! I am free pretty much anytime. So just let me know when you get some free time. :)

LazyT747

SFI
Reaction score
AFS if you want new ones..................kinda pricy though

Reaction score
my buddy is selling some with tires. back ones are usable but not much life left and fronts are good. i think he wants 500

Maniak

Reaction score
i got some. was thinkin about getting somthing different. mine are perfect and REAL cobra r's, not replicas

not sure though. maybe we can work somthing out with me using ur stockers till i find somthing

OP
VenomInside

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
maniak said:
i got some. was thinkin about getting somthing different. mine are perfect and REAL cobra r's, not replicas

not sure though. maybe we can work somthing out with me using ur stockers till i find somthing
that works. :)

V

venmousracer

Dosn't AFS sell 17x9 front and 17x10.5 rears????? What I would do if I was you would be, buy 2 ford racing chrome 17x9 for the front and 2 afs 17x10.5 rears and buy an extra set of ford cobra R center caps and put those in the AFS wheels as well for the stock ford racing look.....Run a huge 315 in the rear or 335 hoosier and that mi amigo would look tits!!!!!!

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Mikey - if the C6 is your end goal, then think about applying all loose change in your pocket towards getting the Cobra running again and the down payment on the C6.

Dave

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom