3800 Anyone interested in a Mini Mod day..

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I'll be busy this Saturday installing all my old parts on my new car if anyone wants to stop by. No major mods just to let you guys know. I plan to go to US41 as long as weather permits on Sunday with some friends if anyone wants to go?? This is an open invite to whomever reads this. I'll let you all know exactly what's going to happen by Thursday as for the Mod day. Can someone bring a pulley puller so I could install my Intense Dub system and run my 3.25 again.

Leo

MrT I'll post pics up ASAP haven't taken pics of her yet she's being camera shy!!!! :lolsign:

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Sep 27 2005, 05:26 PM
Damn it Tom... Now i have to redo his sig... :p
[snapback]99063[/snapback]​
he leo did u bother scanning your carfor the 3.25 or are u just assuming that a completly differnt car, will respond exactly as your old one does, and did charles reflash ur pcm, for the differnt year, cause if not that could be a little unsafe, if knock occurs, but what time are you starting on it

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by sinr247+Sep 27 2005, 04:46 PM-->
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Sep 27 2005, 05:26 PM
Damn it Tom... Now i have to redo his sig... :p
[snapback]99063[/snapback]​
he leo did u bother scanning your carfor the 3.25 or are u just assuming that a completly differnt car, will respond exactly as your old one does, and did charles reflash ur pcm, for the differnt year, cause if not that could be a little unsafe, if knock occurs, but what time are you starting on it
[snapback]99064[/snapback]​
[/b]

First off the car does not have the 3.25 on yet. I never scanned the car when it had the 3.25 however the car pushed out 13lbs of boost and hauled a$$. I haven't gotten my PCM flashed yet either as for my old PCM that was taken by a member for his 2000 GTP and we swapped them out. I would not put a 2000 GTP PCM into a 2003 GTP that won't be good.

<!--QuoteBegin-TinyTam95
@Sep 27 2005, 09:04 PM
Dude -

You could have bought a 1998 White MODED GP!!!  :)

Tammy
[snapback]99076[/snapback]​

That's true I could have bought one however John has everything on his car already and I want to build my own GP.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
how the hell do u run 13lbs on a 3.25, the most ive ever heard is 12 or 12.5 at the most, im pretty sure im right on this, but didnt u have a dp,a nd a full exhaust, thats alot of boost for that little of back pressure , and dont u have to get a new pillar for the 2003 seeing as lokar says it wont fit ,a nd all other 03 gps have the same prob, where did u get one from
or are u goin to be a little more stealthly..

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by sinr247@Sep 28 2005, 05:14 PM
how the hell do u run 13lbs on a 3.25, the most ive ever heard is 12 or 12.5 at the most, im pretty sure im right on this, but didnt u have a dp,a nd a full exhaust, thats alot of boost for that little of back pressure , and dont u have to get a new pillar for the 2003 seeing as lokar says it wont fit ,a nd all other 03 gps have the same prob, where did u get one from
[snapback]99151[/snapback]​

I've gotten 13lbs of a launch and then it sits right at 12 lbs WOT. I had a DHP and 3 inch exahust with no cat and no headers. I also ran Autolites 104's gapped at 55 and only synthetic oil and I also had a shift kit. I looked at the guages and I don't see why they won't fit when I have the same exact body style as before just an 03 GTP. I'll catch you on Archer buddy I'm going to let her loose on Saturday so be around BK and you'll see her or if you want come to her mod day on Saturday morning I'll probably start at noon or just hit me up 708-277-7429. If you want to install guages bring them my boy will be helping me install mine again.

Leo

I

imported_GraFFix

I always heard that 03's pillars were different and the 97-02' gauge pillar wont fit...I guess youll find out sat :)

If im not busy I think ill take a ride down..you still live at the same place right..I think i remember where its at, its only been 2 years lol

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST+Sep 29 2005, 04:44 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sinr247
@Sep 28 2005, 05:14 PM
[snapback]99151[/snapback]​

I've gotten 13lbs of a launch and then it sits right at 12 lbs WOT. I had a DHP and 3 inch exahust with no cat and no headers. I also ran Autolites 104's gapped at 55 and only synthetic oil and I also had a shift kit. I looked at the guages and I don't see why they won't fit when I have the same exact body style as before just an 03 GTP. I'll catch you on Archer buddy I'm going to let her loose on Saturday so be around BK and you'll see her or if you want come to her mod day on Saturday morning I'll probably start at noon or just hit me up 708-277-7429. If you want to install guages bring them my boy will be helping me install mine again.

Leo
[snapback]99272[/snapback]​
[/b]
instead of bullshitting on archer u should go up to 4 cornors with ron and everyone

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info