3800 Anyone hiring??

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
hes an aspiring manager currently (manager in training, but they're dicking him around last i heard like they do to everyone) i think hes on the sales floor currently. he does do MIT rotations every now and then so hes on his way up.

ive been working at hillside carmax for a year and a half and i love it, its the best job ive ever had. im part time there, and its so flexible.

you can work whenever you want too, you get scheduled certain days that you have to be there but you can work as much as you want.

you dont really get the bad rep of a car salesman either, the cars sell themselves- no haggling no BS. and sundays are always off.

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
and as an example of what a day consists of- today i worked from 11:00 till 8:00

saw 3 customers, sold 2 cars.

my second sale i had to follow to their house to get documents for the deal, so i did so in a nice little SRT-4 we had on the lot. (dont mess with their second gear, its damn fast- the other gears feel like a stock GTP)

i probobly took a 15 min break between each customer and sat around and hung out with the guys for the last half hour.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
and you need to put one of us a a referance. We get bucks which we will share with you......at least I will......lol
Sorry didnt see this before, parents are in town and staying in the computer room. Call me at the naperville store if you have any questions I can answer.
Also anyone know any techs looking for work? I get a grand for any mechanics hired!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info